Apply for a Career with the Midwest’s branding leader!
As one of the Midwest’s largest and fastest growing providers of print, print-related and promotional marketing solutions, we’re always looking to add new talent to our team.
With thousands of clients across the Midwest, we’ve built an enviable reputation for quality, customer service, and innovation. Our unique Direct Approach program is attracting interest and opening doors across a wide variety of vertical markets. As a Meridian sales representative, you’ll have the advantage of our:
- Innovative technology portal to streamline communication and enhance collaboration with clients, suppliers, colleagues, and others
- Effective sales tools and marketing materials from our in-house design agency
- Regional infrastructure and support for fulfillment and delivery
- Strong reputation and brand recognition across multiple industries
The Following Positions are Currently Open
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location – Loves Park, IL
Meridian seeks a Digital Marketing Specialist –
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our digital and social media marketing strategy in order to increase customer engagement, broaden our customer base, and improve our marketing interests. You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all digital and social media platforms as well as act quickly and gracefully to stay engaged with our customer base. You will be working closely with the Marketing, eCommerce, Sales, and Creative teams. This position reports to the Manager of eCommerce, Sales, and Marketing while planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, email, social media and advertising. You will be responsible for maintaining our social media presence across all of Meridian’s digital interests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to –
Coordinate and manage projects that include the development of digital marketing platforms and tools, including:
- All social channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Video (Youtube).
- Experience with Analytics (Google Analytics) a plus.
- Website(s), SEO/SEM (collaborating with internal/external teams).
- Build, execute, and manage our social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Support eCommerce, Sales, and Marketing in the development of digital marketing programs including email marketing, influencer/blogger outreach, and SEM.
- Develop, maintain, and own responsibility for all company social media pages and profiles.
- Implement and Manage a marketing calendar to drive traffic to all digital/social channels.
- Create and publish content weekly. Includes copywriting, designing, and creation of all assets for digital and social marketing programs, including email marketing while collaboratively working with our internal and external teams.
- Collaborate with other departments such as marketing, sales, eCommerce to manage company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
Qualifications Include –
- Proven work experience with SEO/SEM, display and social media advertising campaigns.
- Working Knowledge of WordPress platform and email marketing platforms.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience coordinating project work in a marketing-related area and/or agency, preferably administering digital-based marketing programs is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities –
Effectively partner with marketing teams to support strategies, campaigns and other tactics through all digital channels, including:
- Social media initiatives.
- Content marketing.
- Inbound/outbound/display campaigns.
- Web, SEO/SEM.
Collaborate with –
- Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Product Management teams to develop and complete projects and initiatives.
- Content team to maintain/enhance/expand our social media presence by providing metrics-based recommendations.
- Internal Technology Teams.
- Outside agencies and other vendor partners.
Assist with measuring and reporting on –
- End-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Performance of all digital marketing activities against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on those insights. Stay informed of the competitive marketplace.
In addition to a competitive salary, Meridian offers the following employee benefits package –
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- 401K retirement plan.
Take the next step today
If you would like to submit your information to our talented management team, please click here.
Territory – Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin
Meridian was founded in 1992, privately held with over 100 employees. Meridian is a marketing company whose fundamental business is building and managing all elements of marketing supply chains, including materials creation, production, inventory management, and distribution. Key product and service areas of the business include commercial and digital printing, point-of-purchase displays, trade show graphics, signage and branded merchandise. The growth of the company has developed organically through company storefronts and fulfillment programs. Meridian has Three manufacturing locations, Rockford, IL., Loves Park, IL., Delavan, WI. Five Sales Office locations and Three Warehouse, Fulfillment & Distribution centers.
The branding specialist will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of sales in the Janesville, Milton, Beloit, Wisconsin including Rock County area. Responsible for new business development and servicing existing accounts in the territory. Additionally, he/she will focus on driving business initiatives which optimize capacity, cost, quality, delivery and customer service. The successful candidate will be held accountable for driving top and bottom line growth while improving enterprise value.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of progressive sales experience, preferably in Commercial Print, promotional products and/or B2B business environment.
- Identify, develop and negotiate business opportunities
- Solicit and meet with management levels of potential corporate clients to present formal presentations for E-Commerce, Promotional product and Advertising Specialties
- Recommend creative and innovative promotional products and solutions to clients
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a successful history of new business generation and development
- Understanding or ability to learn estimating and quoting processes as well as technical skills in digital artwork
- Must possess strong prospecting and networking skills
- Experience in promotional products (apparel, etc), advertising specialties, commercial printing, marketing and packaging is preferred
Compensation is based on industry experience, client relationships and proven skills with references
- Competitive salary, commission and bonus structure
- Company Cell Phone
- Paid Expense Account
- Car/Gas Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Full Medical/Health Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement plan
This individual must be self-confident, have high integrity and possess a strong work ethic. Presentation and communication skills, as well as instilling a constant drive for performance improvement will be vital. One’s ability to focus on accountability and commitment to delivery will be critically evaluated. He/she will represent the company with enthusiasm and energy.
- Local candidates highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Job Type: Full-Time
Project Manager – Estimator – Customer Service
Meridian has three manufacturing locations, Five Sales Office locations and Three Distribution and fulfillment centers. Meridian is currently seeking a Project Manager – Customer Service -Estimator to join our Dynamic Sales team! Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of production, purchasing, and execution in key print categories, including commercial print, marketing collateral, and ad-hoc projects. Project Manager will oversee and coordinate production schedules, print specifications, RFQs, and ensure successful procurement of printed materials. Daily communication with suppliers and internal team members are keys to success in this role. We are looking for someone who has a positive, friendly attitude, and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment to deliver solid print solutions.
This is a challenging Project Manager role. We are seeking driven, creative individuals with experience who are looking to be a part of a dynamic growth Company Responsibilities include:
- Working with the client’s marketing & purchasing teams to gather job requirements, perform both procurement and project management of each assigned campaign or project
- Manage the client’s jobs on-budget, on-time, and with the highest level of service and quality.
- Quoting and/or estimating of all assigned print projects including printing, fulfillment, and logistics
- Developing program strategies which are both beneficial and economical for the client
- Building relationships with client’s internal stakeholders and other Meridian employees in order to successfully execute each project
- Analyze job revenue, cost, and profitability to report to management and client
- Proactively present production solutions and offer suggestions for more efficient production methods
- Keeping detailed records of each project’s timeline, progress, challenges, and completion and be able to provide regular status updates to management
- Managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Exceed client expectations and provide superior customer service
- Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years working in print production/procurement in an agency, client, or other related environment (other technical backgrounds are welcome)
- Experience with technical product manufacturing, distribution industries desired
- Working with custom made products
- Detailed track record of successful supplier management, negotiation, and procurement of complex print projects
- Advanced knowledge of print manufacturing types and channels
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
- Sense of urgency is a must; this is a very fast paced office that requires attention to detail and proactive thinking.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision; self-motivated, detail oriented; have excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrate strong customer service skills and show sound judgement when dealing with different situations.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to initiate, plan, prioritize and conduct multiple projects successfully and meet ship dates.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Professional demeanor and skilled in communicating effectively with people at all levels within and outside organizations via telephone, in person, or by printed and electronic correspondence.
- Willingness to learn — we have different software packages that the ideal candidate will need to become proficient with quickly
- Extensive computer Knowledge – MS Windows, MS-Office; MS Excel, Powerpoint, Inventory Management (VENDOR MANAGED INVENTORY) , JIT, Kanban
- ACT Contact Management Software
- Program Sales – Solution based skills
- ASI or SAGE industry Specific ESP Software
- Ability to develop and retain new customers
- Product Selection and Branding Campaigns
- Knowledge of Graphic Arts, Pre-Press, Digital Files
- Well Written Quotes & Proposals
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Maintain and Service Customers
- Ability to learn many new products
- Understand the estimating and quoting process
- Product Training
- Inside Sales Training
Corporate office in Loves Park IL.
- Compensation is based on industry experience, proven skills with references
- Competitive Package for the right Candidate
- Competitive Compensation Package (Salary and/or Hourly)
- Based on Industry Knowledge & Experience
- Incentive Programs(Bonus)
- Paid Vacation
- Full Medical/Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Meridian offers its team members the opportunity to serve many of the world’s leading companies to meet their most critical needs. Join our winning team and unique company culture. We offer numerous benefits for your contributions and teamwork.
Take the next step today
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Meridian. If you would like to submit your information to our talented management team, please click here.