Looking to do a short-run print project and you need it rather quickly? Digital printing is both flexible and affordable. We are able to handle short-run projects with the color accuracy and quality commitment of offset printing. Our state-of-the-art Indigo press can handle even large format jobs with ease.
WHAT IS DIGITAL PRINTING
Digital printing is a method that involves toner sitting atop of the piece of paper as an alternative of being absorbed by it. The processes uses options such as toner, like in laser or larger printers that do use liquid ink. It works with a combined mix of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black dots to create the image. This is typically used on short-run jobs with a large-format or high-volume laser or inkjet printer. An additional benefit of digital printing is its variable data capability. When each piece needs a unique code, name or address, digital is the only way to go!
While Offset Printing is a great way to produce fantastic looking print projects, many businesses or individuals do not need large runs of 500 or more. In these cases, the best solution is digital printing.
WHY CHOOSE DIGITAL PRINTING?
- Setup costs are lower for short runs
- Print only the amount you need, when you need it
- Lower minimum quantities (as low as 1, 20 or 50 pieces)
- Inexpensive black and white digital printing
- Variable data capability (names, addresses, codes or numbering can be done easily)
- Improved technology has made digital quality acceptable for more uses
- What are the Advantages of Digital Printing?