Meridian’s COVID-19 Protocol Update
Dear Valued Clients and Contacts:
As the COVID-19 Coronavirus begins to spread throughout the U.S. the health and safety of Meridian’s clients and employees is our highest priority during this unprecedented event. We continue to be proactive in our efforts to provide our clients uninterrupted service with detailed emphasis to the wellbeing of everyone involved.
Meridian has prepared and equipped our employees to be able to continue assisting you remotely to ensure that our high-level standard for customer service is upheld. Additionally, the sources we utilize for printing materials such as inks, cartons, dies, plates and additional supplies are all U.S. based. Likewise, our promo vendors have reached out to us confirming that they are monitoring cleaning and quality control while consistently updating policies to produce a reliable process with every shipment. Furthermore, Meridian’s focus is to protect our warehouse facility safeguarding distribution capabilities and maintaining dependable service to our clients.
In effort to reduce the spread of this virus, Meridian is encouraging the following:
- Meetings (internal and external) via conference call. Conference numbers are accessible through your Meridian rep.
- Visitors shall be restricted to the lobby areas and adjoining rooms only. Should visitors need wider access (e.g., the production floor or the shipping dock), that access shall be strictly limited in time and scope to minimize the risk of exposure.
- Visitors will be asked to wash their hands with soap upon entering and during the visit.
- Travel to client locations and/or client visits to Meridian require both Meridian Executive Leadership as well as the client’s written approval.
- Employees opting to work in office are asked to:
- Monitor your health – Stay proactively aware of primary symptoms of Coronavirus: Fever, cough and shortness of breath. Employees that experience these symptoms should contact their supervisor or manager, stay home and contact their physician as soon as possible. Work-from-home options are available as necessary or desired.
- Wash hands frequently – All employees and visitors are asked to wash their hands with soap upon arrival and every two hours thereafter.
- Disinfect your work-space – Disinfect your work-space including, but not limited to: phones, keyboards, tools, handles, doorknobs, steering wheels, etc. All entry ways will be cleaned daily.
As the situation develops, we will continue to make decisions with the health and well-being of our clients and employees as our uppermost priority. Meridian will continue to remain in frequent communication with our vendors and suppliers to detect and address any concerns that may arise as well as providing regular communications to keep you up to date. If you have any questions, or if you need any additional information, please feel free to contact us. We are here to continue supporting you.