Promotional marketing is more than an essential part of a business’ marketing strategy. Whether you have a couple free t-shirts in your closet or a reserve of pens you’ve gathered through the years, chances are you haven’t stopped to think about how effective these branded products can be. Wondering what what makes promotional marketing so powerful? Meridian has the answer for you! Keep reading to find out…
- 9 in 10 people who get a promotional product can remember the branding
- 8 in 10 people who receive a promotional product remember the messaging
- 85% of promotional products recipients did business with the company giving the promotional product
- Before receiving a promotional product, 55% of people had done business with the advertiser. After receiving a promotional product, 85% of people did business with the advertiser.
- 89% of consumers can remember the advertiser of a promotional product they’d received in the last 2 years
- 63% of consumers pass along the promotional products
- 6 in 10 of them keep promotional products for 2 or more years
- With nearly 6,000 impressions, promotional bags/totes generate more impressions than any other promotional product in the U.S.
- Logoed mugs are more effective advertising than radio and television spots; 57% of people were able to remember the advertiser on a mug, versus 32% of radio and 28% of T.V.
- 82% of people have a more favorable impression of the brand
- Promotional items average 344 impressions per month
- 52% of trade show attendees are more inclined to enter an exhibit that provides some sort of giveaway (Princeton Marketing)