Territory – Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin
Meridian was founded in 1992, privately held with over 100 employees. Meridian is a marketing company whose fundamental business is building and managing all elements of marketing supply chains, including materials creation, production, inventory management, and distribution. Key product and service areas of the business include commercial and digital printing, point-of-purchase displays, trade show graphics, signage and branded merchandise. The growth of the company has developed organically through company storefronts and fulfillment programs. Meridian has Three manufacturing locations, Rockford, IL., Loves Park, IL., Delavan, WI. Five Sales Office locations and Three Warehouse, Fulfillment & Distribution centers.
The branding specialist will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of sales in the Janesville, Milton, Beloit, Wisconsin including Rock County area. Responsible for new business development and servicing existing accounts in the territory. Additionally, he/she will focus on driving business initiatives which optimize capacity, cost, quality, delivery and customer service. The successful candidate will be held accountable for driving top and bottom line growth while improving enterprise value.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of progressive sales experience, preferably in Commercial Print, promotional products and/or B2B business environment.
- Identify, develop and negotiate business opportunities
- Solicit and meet with management levels of potential corporate clients to present formal presentations for E-Commerce, Promotional product and Advertising Specialties
- Recommend creative and innovative promotional products and solutions to clients
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a successful history of new business generation and development
- Understanding or ability to learn estimating and quoting processes as well as technical skills in digital artwork
- Must possess strong prospecting and networking skills
- Experience in promotional products (apparel, etc), advertising specialties, commercial printing, marketing and packaging is preferred
Compensation is based on industry experience, client relationships and proven skills with references
- Competitive salary, commission and bonus structure
- Company Cell Phone
- Paid Expense Account
- Car/Gas Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Full Medical/Health Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement plan
This individual must be self-confident, have high integrity and possess a strong work ethic. Presentation and communication skills, as well as instilling a constant drive for performance improvement will be vital. One’s ability to focus on accountability and commitment to delivery will be critically evaluated. He/she will represent the company with enthusiasm and energy.
- Local candidates highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Job Type: Full-Time
Take the next step today
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Meridian. If you would like to submit your information to our talented management team, please click here.