Offset printing means custom quality for you. We pride ourselves on producing custom printed pieces that meet and exceed your precise specifications. Our presses allow us to offer the highest-quality, most cost-effective solution to all of your offset printing needs.
What Is Offset Printing?
Offset printing inherited its name from the processes it uses. The ink used is not directly transferred to the sheet paper. It is offset onto another cylinder before being applied to paper. The process uses etched metal plates that apply ink onto a sheet of paper. Therefore, offset presses run very efficiently once they are set up. This type of printing is the best choice when larger quantities are needed, and provides accurate color reproduction, and crisp, clean professional looking printing
What are the Advantages of Offset Printing?
- Large quantities can be printed cost effectively
- The more you print, the cheaper the price per piece
- A large variety of paper types with custom finishes can be used
- Special custom inks such as metallic and Pantone colors are available
- Highest possible printing quality, with greater detail and color fidelity
When to Choose Something Else
- Due to the setup, maintenance, and generally higher order quantities, turnaround time for offset printing can be slightly longer than with Digital Printing.